Universal Credit has replaced many benefits such as Housing Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and Jobseeker’s Allowance (ESA). If you have recently been told that you need to make a claim for Universal Credit then we can help you.
- Find what you need
- Help you start, manage and submit a claim
- Point you in the right direction if you need any further help
You can get help from us in a number of ways. You can call our Help To Claim Advice Line Number:
0800 144 8444
You can use the Help to Claim web chat by clicking on this link and using the Talk To An Advisor box at the bottom of the screen.
If you would prefer to sit down with an advisor then you can meet with one of our Help to Claim advisers who are based in your local Jobcentre.
- West Bromwich Job Centre Tues and Thurs 9am – 1.30pm
- Oldbury Job Centre Mon and Tues 9am – 1.30pm
- Smethwick Job Centre (by appointment only) Weds 10am – 1.30pm and Fri 9am – 1.30pm
- Tipton Job Centre Mon and Thurs 9am – 1.30pm
- Halesowen Job Centre Mon 9am – 1.30pm
- Walsall Bayard House Mon 9am – 1.30pm
- Bilston Job Centre Mon 9am – 1.30pm
- Perry Barr Job Centre Tues 9am – 1.30pm
- Selly Oak Job Centre Weds 10am – 1.30pm
- Handsworth Job Centre Thurs 9am – 1.30pm
If you just want a bit of information, relating to Universal Credit then the Citizens Advice website has lots of information about how you can make a claim.