Universal Credit has replaced many benefits such as Housing Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and Jobseeker’s Allowance (ESA). If you have recently been told that you need to make a claim for Universal Credit then we can help you.
- Find what you need
- Help you start, manage and submit a claim
- Point you in the right direction if you need any further help
You can get help from us in a number of ways. You can call our Help To Claim Advice Line Number:
0800 144 8444
You can use the Help to Claim web chat by clicking on this link and using the Talk To An Advisor box at the bottom of the screen.
If you would prefer to sit down with an advisor then you can meet with one of our Help to Claim advisers who are based in your local Jobcentre.
- West Bromwich Job Centre Mon, Tues Thurs and Fri 9am – 1.00pm and Weds 10am – 1.00pm
- Oldbury Jobcentre Mon, Tues Thurs and Fri 9am – 1.00pm and Weds 10am – 1.00pm
- Smethwick Jobcentre (by appointment only) Tues Thurs and Fri 9am – 1.00pm and Weds 10am – 1.00pm
- Tipton Jobcentre Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 9am – 1.00pm and Weds 9am – 1.00pm
- Halesowen Jobcentre Mon 9am – 1.00pm
- Walsall Bayard House Mon 9am – 1.00pm
- Bilston Jobcentre Mon 9am – 1.00pm
- Perry Barr Jobcentre Mon and Tues 9am – 1.00pm and Weds 10am – 1.00pm
- Selly Oak Jobcentre Mon and Tues 9am – 1.00pm
- Handsworth Jobcentre Wed 10am – 1.00pm and Thurs 9am – 1.00pm
- Broad Street Jobcentre Tue and Fri 9am – 1.00pm
- Dudley Jobcentre Thurs 9am – 1.00pm
If you just want a bit of information, relating to Universal Credit then the Citizens Advice website has lots of information about how you can make a claim.